Forest Cycle Code
Follow the Forest Cycle Code
Don't rely on others:
- Can you get home safely.
- Carry the right equipment and know how to use it.
For your own safety:
- Always wear the right safety clothing, at least a cycle helmet and gloves.
- Only cycle within your abilities.
- Only takle jumps and other challenges if you are sure you can do them, have a look first!
- Train properly especially for difficult and technical routes.
On and off road:
- Expect the unexpected - watch out for other visitors.
- For your own and others' safety always follow warning signs and any advice you are given.
- If a vehicle is loading timber stop and wait for the driver to let you pass safely.